Thursday, September 3, 2009

College Offers

What am I doing to pursue my career as an Aerospace Engineer? Well, I'm maintaining a GPA of 2.7. I'm applying for scholarships and colleges. In fact, today I received a letter form Florida Institute of Technology. It's located at 150 West University Boulevard in Melbourne, Florida. They offer a variety of majors and programs such as Aerospace Engineering of course, Biochemistry, Humanities, Aquaculture, etc. It's know for it's beautiful weather, surf-perfect beaches, wealth of high-tech industry, and close proximity to the Kennedy Space Center and world class Orlando attractions. They offer a countless number of internships, cooperative education, and employment opportunities. Well as you can see I've really been trying to be an engineer. Until next time everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment