Friday, September 18, 2009

ACT applying

Now I've applied for the ACT. Im taking it on October 24. Which reminds me that I have to show my teacher my admission ticket for extra points. Anywho I'm challenging myself to make higher than my friend. He scored a 25 on his first try. You might know him; his name is Austin Walker. I took the practice test when I was in the ninth grade just to see where i was at and I made a 18. I thought I did pretty good even though my math score was the lowest of all. I didn't understand how that could happen when math is my favorite subject. Today when I went to do my career compass in the Library the woman told me that even though math is my favorite subject, it was lower than anything because we use it the least. I don't know how true it is, but it seems very true. Well, thats all for now. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment